I have seen many people online keep asking how to register and get Payza account verify. I decided to write this article just for helping those who needed for their registration and verification process while creating Payza account. It might not prefect but I am sure you will finally get your Payza account verify like mine too. The guide is base on a real account of my own.
If you have already known about Paypal, you might already have an idea what is payment processor is. It is same functionality just Payza is support more country than Paypal.
To let you know in details about what Payza is and its beneficial, please follow the summary below:
1. What is Payza ?
- Is an online payment processor which allow anyone with an email address to send and receive money, shop, make online payments or get paid from almost anywhere around the world.
- It is one of the leading global online payment platforms that specialize in e-commerce processing, corporate disbursements, and remittances for individuals and businesses around the world.
The e-wallet platform provides Payza members worldwide with convenient and flexible loading and withdrawal options, such as localized bank transfers, global bank wires, credit/debit card, checks, and prepaid cards, among others.
- With over 9 million members, Payza offers its services in 197 countries and in 21 different currencies. Payza is proud to provide its merchants around the globe a complete solution for accepting payments and managing their businesses. In addition, Payza offers foreign exchange services, fraud screening services, email invoicing, mass and single remittances and business management tools. Payza also provides under-serviced and emerging markets with an affordable and convenient way to receive international payments, thereby bolstering local economies in a global marketplace.
- Payza is a wholly owned subsidiary of MH Pillars Ltd. of London, United Kingdom.
Corporate Headquarters Operational Center Regional Offices Damaras Limited, reg. 8029472 is a servicing company for MH Pillars Ltd. reg. 6243643
707 High Road,
London N12 0BT,
Secure Mail Box #620, 2348 Chemin Lucerne
Montreal, QC, H3R-2J8
New York, USA
2. Pro & Cons of Payza?
- Support over 190 Country around the globe click to see the list
- Support 21 currencies Click to see the list
- Accessible from everywhere by offering fast, secure and convenient transfers that you can place without leaving your home.
- Customer support where Payza offers a useful online support system to provide answers to frequently asked customer questions. You can submit a ticket to receive email support from them.
- Be a member. If your recipient need to be also a Payza member before being able to access the funds you send to.
3. How to register Payza account?
I am not sure whether you have had already an email account in any free mail account provider like google(gmail.com), yahoo(mail.yahoo.com), hotmail, or any other provider. If you do not have it, please create one before going further. It is obligate to have an email account to be able to works with Payza. It is recommended to have different email account for your online profile from your business or working one. It will not mix-up things together in a single mail box
Here is my video tutorial speaking in Khmer language on how to create gmail account
Once your email account is created, you are ready to go with me for the step of Payza account creation.
- Open Payza main page then click on sign up button
- Choose your favorite type of account either Personal or Business. The sample is base on Personal account type only and I think there is not much different for Business type, extra information would be required if you decide to make it as business one.
- Fill up your identity information to get start. You can check to see what have you input in your password field, by clicking on a button in the red zone in between *** and ABC
- Once you click on a button GET STARTED, an email confirmation for account activation is sent to your above email.
- After confirmation from the link sent to your email, you are now able to access to your Payza account, but still not able to use all their feature unless all user profile information is completed.
- Everything is done now, your Payza account is ready to receive funds from your online business.
Here is a video tutorial speaking in Khmer language on how to register Payza account
4. How to verify Payza account?
I have been using payza since 2013 as a Starter account, and at that time the verification process is just linking visa card to the Payza account and confirm the amount taken by Payza during verification process then that is all. The account is verified. The amount withdraw from our bank account is refund back to our e-wallet. As from time to time, the policy is changed so I still have no clue yet what are the requirements needed at this date for the verification process but mostly is on your identity or passport plus utility bill like water or electricity. So if you decided to fill in your personal information while creating account Payza with a fake data, you would need to make your identity and bill similar to your information.
Verification can be check by accessing by Profile Menu and Verification link
Current date policy, you need not to make any verification process if you transaction on the combination of receiving and sending fund is below 500USD.
5. How to top-up your Payza account or e-wallet?
There are several ways to top-up your account. The fees and duration will also apply with those method of transfer.
As you can see above, there are different ways to top-up your Payza account. For you and me, the purpose of using this processor is to receive funds from online service where Payza is their tool to pay and also able to withdrawal the balance in e-wallet to a real cash locally specially for Cambodian friends who have spend their time to make money online but hard to find way to get those money out of the system.
I have found a way which is quiet easy is to top-up Payza account via local bank using Credit Card(Visa Debit or Credit Card). With this method, you are require to have local bank account with Visa Debit or Credit Card. I decided to use Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd.[KH] because the yearly fee of Visa Debit card is lower then other commercials bank. Moreover, the thing which I love the most with this bank is the feature of deposit money to my bank account with their ATM. I do not need to wait at their counter for deposing money. I only need to find for a few location of their ATM around my working place or living zone which equip with Cash-In availability.
Now, you know we can top-up with Visa debit card. If you still not have yet, please take your time to make it one. If you already have it, let go with me to the process of linking visa debit card with our Payza account so that we are ready to go for top-up features.
- Linking your Card with Payza account: please click on Wallet -> Credit Cards
Adding card page is loaded, you need to fill in the 16 digits appear on the card in Card Number, and their Expiration Date
After clicking on button Next, you will see a confirmation screen of your card detail inputted.
Once you verify that all information key-in is are correct, then just click on submit to finish your process of card attachment to your Payza account then you card in now ready for top-up to your account.
- Top-up your account from your Credit card attached
Define the amount you need to top-up your Payza e-wallet
A confirm information will list down the amount to be send and the fee charge for this transaction. You need to key in your Transaction PIN (the code defined when you create Payza account).
After clicking on Add funds button in above screen, you get the final transaction information details as shown below
Finally, you can check your e-wallet balance to see whether your transfer is correctly done.
5. How to withdrawal your balance from your Payza account to Visa Debit Card?
This is the point where most of you, and me would be interested in because we need the feasibility to cash out money we made online from Payza to our local bank. There are several ways of cash out depends on the country where your account is made in. Some country, you can cash out directly to your bank account. In our case, I will show you the sample of my previous history of cash out via Visa debit card. Bear in mind to check fee that applied when you choose any method to cash out.
The following are the fee that apply:
Onec you make a withdrawal it would take several days to appear in your bank account. As in my case, I made a cash-out using Credit Card method on 06-Aug-2014 of the amount 58 USD from my account. They charge me 8USD as the fee. So, I can receive 50 USD from the transfer of 58 USD. The fee that charge is 8 USD for a transaction of the amount below 5,000 USD.
It took several days for their processing, and finally I got it in my bank account on 13-Aug-2014.
As you can see above, we can withdraw the balance from our Payza account to bank account locally by using Visa Debit Card but you have to validate your card first before doing so.
So what are you waiting for, be my referral so that I could help you more if you need my assistant :-)?
You can now apply for Payza prepaid card with the fee just 19.95$